Saturday, August 30, 2014

Welcome to Room 104

Happy New (School) Year!

I hope everyone is off to a great start for the 2014-15 school year!  It's been an adjustment for me in a new town, with a new school district, and a new room (think less Cookie Monster).  But I think this year is going to teach me A LOT.  I'm looking forward to sharing all the new tips and tricks I learn this school year with 5th and 6th Graders :-)

I'm thankful for a large, undecorated room this year.  I can't wait to add some color and hang up all the projects the kids make throughout the year.  To get us started I borrowed an idea from JYJ Counselor Blog using an iPhone template...for feelings!


Sprucing up our door made me feel a little more at home...and I think it will definitely appeal to our clients.  Over the 2014-15 school year, I hope to continue creating  a safe, kid-friendly environment all of our clients will feel comforted by.  Stay tuned for more...


Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment